GENERAL CONTEST RULES
1. The contest is open to United States citizens of age of majority. Employees of Light of Life Ministries, Inc., its contest sponsor, advertising and promotional agencies and their respective affiliates and associates and such employees’ immediate family members and persons with whom such employees are domiciled are excluded from such contests.
2. One entry per person, per contest. Worship Radio Network will award prizes to winner(s) (i.e.: individuals or a group) one-time in a 30-day period, per station, unless specifically stated otherwise. Unless otherwise stated, multiple entries by the same person will be discarded and may be deemed cause for disqualification.
3. Worship Radio Network needs name, address, phone number and email address for each winner.
4. Rules for specific contests may supersede these rules.
5. Prizes are not redeemable in cash and no substitutions of prizes can be made.
6. All decisions will be made by Worship Radio Network and are final.
7. To be eligible, written or online entries must be completed and received on or by the closing date of the draw. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. All entries shall become the property of Worship Radio Network.
8. Worship Radio Network is not responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries or for any delays in receipt of prizes caused by the mail system and WRN will not be able to replace said prizes if lost or damaged in mail delivery process.
9. All winners agree to allow Worship Radio Network (WRN) to use their name, likeness and/or voice recording for promotional purposes in any manner which WRN may deem appropriate without further compensation.
10. In accepting the prize, the winner, and any guest(s), acknowledges that Worship Radio Network may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize(s).
11. The person(s) whose name(s) is drawn as being the winner(s) of the specific prize may be required to show identification before the prize is awarded to them.
12. Detailed contest rules applicable to this contest, including contest entry dates, how to enter, prize value, number and any restrictions applicable to these prizes are available online at thereachfm.com/contest-rules or upon request at the offices of Worship Radio Network.
13. Entrants must be at least 18 to win any contest**, including entries by phone, mail, website or social media and acknowledge their acceptance and understanding of the complete contest rules. WRN reserves the right to revoke prizes if winner does not meet all eligibility requirements; even if an announcement may have been made on-air indicating that person was the winner.
**One exception is for Bible Trivia giveaways – anyone can win, as long as it’s been 30 days.
14. Worship Radio Network retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
15. This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws.
16. Worship Radio Network reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
17. Approximate value of prizes will vary. A 1099 Misc form will be completed and filed with the Internal Revenue Service for each winner who over the course of the calendar year has won prizes with a total value of $600 or more. All local, state and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.